PCV Job Prospects
When you book a PCV course with us, we will send you a simple CV template which you can complete and send back to us. Once we know a bit about you, we can write you a professional CV highlighting why you are a perfect match for a well paid London Bus driver job.
All CVs will come with a letter of recommendation from us so prospective employers will be aware of the high standard of your driving.
Your consultant is always at the other end of the phone and their job is not only to see you safely through the course but also to prepare you for the important interviews.
The CPC Initial qualification must be achieved by any new PCV drivers along with their licence in order to enable them to use their licence professionally for hire and reward. But if you are not driving a bus, coach or minibus for financial gain, then you do not need a CPC.
The CPC Initial is very straightforward and it consists of a simple theory test also known as aCase Study and a Practical Demonstration (Show me, Tell me).
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility, efficiency and a dedicated booking service
- Theory Revision from the newest DVSA bank of questions
- ALWAYS One to One Driving Tuition from Expert Instructors
- Guaranteed Job Interview
- Excellent pass rates
- Modern vehicles for your practical training
- Complete training packages and recruitment help