- We look after everything: From provisional application to DVLA, medical exam, theory study (we offer translation too in over 50 languages!) & tests, to the all important bit – one week of tuition!
- All our training is 1:1 but if you want we give you the opportunity to come and assist when other students are training so you can learn from this too.
- Our instructors are friendly but professional and they will always be there to teach you, encourage you and offer you a cold drink or a cup of coffee.
- Most importantly – there is no waiting for driving tests because we arrange them beforehand to coincide with the end of your intensive training course !!!
- We monitor your training progress from start to finish and we guide you through the whole course, making sure nothing is overlooked and you learn all the necessary skills – from reversing to road positionings, from vehicle checks to performing a mock test so you are confident and know what to expect in the real DVSA one!
Bus Driver Job Highlights
• Fantastic salary • Up to £20/hour overtime pay • Free uniform • Pension scheme • Sick pay and holiday pay • Job security • Free travel on London buses, underground, DLR and Tramlink • Opportunities for further training & development